R370.00 – R675.00
- The superior color enhancing effect derived from our scientifically developed, Hikari™ Aquatic lab verified formula which includes Chili Pepper, Phaffia Yeast, Krill, Astaxanthin, Canthaxanthin and Marigold Flower Meal (as a source of Lutein) helps your Red Parrot retain their true natural beauty year round.
- Offering a super-charged nutrient mix plus beneficial living microorganisms that promote rapid, fat-deposit-free growth and desirable form!
- Contains stabilized vitamin C which supports immune system health thereby allowing your pet their best chance at maintaining good long term health.
- Trust the originator of pelleted Cichlid diets, other premium aquatic diets and our ,ore than 135 years of experience when you’re looking for the best options for your aquatic pets!
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the Hikari™ quality you expect!
The world’s 1st probiotic enhanced blood red parrot diet. Free of any hormones and formulated with a number of natural color enhancing ingredients, look for outstanding form and superb coloration. Best of all the highly digestible ingredients along with the inclusion of our Hikari-Germ®help reduce waste and thereby help improve water quality with continued use.
333g Mini Pellet
333g Medium Pellet
600g Mini Pellet
600g Medium Pellet
Fish meal, flaked corn, wheat flour, brewers dried yeast, corn gluten meal, fish oil, wheat starch, rice bran, astaxanthin, extracted marigold flower meal, garllic, DL-methionine, dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product, red chili pepper, phaffia dried yeast, krill meal, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, Vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, Vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate.
FEEDING SUGGESTIONS :
Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
333g (mini), 333g (med), 600g (mini), 600g (med)