Hikari – Micro Wafers
R70.00 – R90.00
- A community tank diet that allows feeding at all levels of the aquarium due to its unique floating then sinking characteristics.
- High-grade marine and vegetable proteins promote ready acceptance, improved assimilation and superior nutrient utilisation.
- Contains Spirulina and Astaxanthin to promote vivid coloration not possible with competing foods.
- Another Hikari® original, a miniature (micro) wafer developed specifically for most tropical fish to easily devour.
- Helps flake users to more readily monitor and adjust quantity fed to avoid overfeeding and water quality issues.
- Developed, produced and packaged in our facilities so we can be assured you’ll always get the Hikari® quality you expect!
A Scientific Diet For Most Tropical Fish Especially Tetras, Barbs, Cichlids and Catfishes
Hikari, the originator of wafer type diets, brings you another wafer packed with nutrition to help your fish live a long, healthy life and look their best. Specifically developed for use with all types of tropical fish from larger neon tetras to the largest angels. Accept no substitutes, request the unquestioned quality leader, Hikari.
KEY BENEFITS :
• A highly balanced combination of premium proteins offering unequalled growth rates.
• Contains high-grade marine and vegetable proteins to promote ready acceptance, efficient digestion and superior nutrient utilisation.
• Contains garlic and other ingredients to attract the most finicky eaters.
Superior Color-Enhancing Capacity
• Pure-cultured spirulina rich to promote natural colour development
• Contains astaxanthin to enhance colour development and definition.
Unique Wafer Shape
• Another Hikari first!
• Slowly sinking properties allow fishes at all levels easy access to the nutrition.
• Softens quickly allowing the smallest fish to get their fair share of this superior diet.
• Helps monitor amount being eaten and therefore helps reduce the chances of over-feeding.
Can Be Used For Saltwater Fish Too
AVAILABLE SIZES :
0.70 oz (20 g) Item #21202
1.58 oz (45 g) Item #21208
2.2 Lb (1k g) Item #21266
FEEDING SUGGESTIONS :
Feed two or three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Always avoid overfeeding. Ask your retailer about other Hikari® diets that meet the nutritional needs of your aquatic pets.
Fish meal, krill meal, wheat flour, flaked corn, brewers dried yeast, cuttlefish meal, wheat germ meal, spirulina, wheat gluten meal, fish oil, dried seaweed meal, hydrolyzed vegetable sucrose polyesters, clam extract, DL-methionine, garlic, lecithin, astaxanthin, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, D-calcium pantothenate (vitamin B₅), riboflavin, vitamin A oil, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, menadione sodium bisulfite complex (source of vitamin K activity), folic acid, vitamin D₃ supplement, biotin, disodium phosphate, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, cobalt sulfate, calcium iodate.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS :
Crude protein Crude Fat Crude Fiber Moisture Crude Ash Phosphorus
min. 44% min. 8.0% max. 2.0% max. 10% max. 13% min. 1.0%
TYPICAL ANALYSIS :
Protein Oil Fiber Moisture Ash Phosphorus
48% 12% 1.5% 9.9% 1.5%
ADDED VITAMINS AND MINERALS :
Vitamin A Vitamin C (Stabilized) Vitamin D₃ Vitamin E
min. 15,000 IU/kg min. 78 mg/kg min. 3,100 IU/kg min. 710 mg/kg