How To Order
The Euro-Spirit order process isn’t as complicated as you’d think but you’re here to find out the right way to get your order to you safe and sound, so here we go.
- Each and every product listed for order within the Euro-Spirit website is a clickable link. This link will take you to that product page.
- For example, you see “
” which you particularly like. You click on it and you are redirected to a new page which displays a larger image of the
, and alongside the image lies a quantity box where you may enter in the quantity of that product which you would like to add to your cart. .
- Once you have entered in the quantity, you should notice that there is a button beneath it which says “Add to Cart”. If you are satisfied with the product and quantity you have selected, you may proceed by clicking the “Add to Cart” button.
- There will be a short animation followed by a notice telling you that your product has been added to your cart.
- At the top of the page, you should now notice notification bubble on a trolley icon which you may click to “Browse Your Cart” (this is button is always available) OR simply click the view cart button which appears when you add a product.. By clicking on this button, you will be taken to a page which displays all the products you have added to your cart list as well as their quantities.
- While you are on this page, you will be able to edit the quantity details of all the products you’ve added to the cart as well as remove items from the list using the “X” buttons on the left of each item. You will be able to confirm these changes with the blue button which can be found under the list labelled “Update Cart”.
- Beneath the list which you have now confirmed, you will see the title heading “Proceed to Checkout”. This is the section where you will fill in your name, contact information and any other notes you would like to leave for the person who will be handling your Order.
- Once you have filled out this information, you will find the navy blue “Place Order” button beneath the form. Click this button to place your order.
- Once complete, a message will appear saying “Thank you. Your order has been received” and you should receive a reply back from Euro-Spirit with your Order within the next business day.
- Once you have received your Order Receipt from Euro-Spirit, it will arrive with an Order number which will function as your reference number. This Order number is the one which you will provide in your bank’s reference when making the payment for your order via EFT
- A member of accounts is now handling your order. They will advise on a few different options for you (including delivery OR pickup) and you will be given a choice of how to pay (EFT/Card/COD).
- Once your payment has been cleared by Euro-Spirit, your order will be processed and delivered to the destination which you would have stipulated during the post order process. Euro-Spirit will provide Free Delivery to clients who reside within a 5km radius of our store on Umhlanga Rocks Drive in Durban North, and a courier service will be arranged and paid for by the client for any deliveries which fall outside of this radius. (T’s & C’s Apply).
- Your goods will be delivered with your invoice. Any returns you need to be resolved may be handled via the company email/telephone numbers – email@example.com / 031 563 1159